Links we Like
Selected, annotated links. Relevance and quality over quantity.
@osgoodeIFLS on Twitter
- New post: #newinprint IP [two that look interesting...] employment equity & ‘women’s work’ t.co/SsMgLNrBfM #law #carework Time ago 8 Hours via Buffer
- RT @SaraNAhmed: 'the prevailing law threatened one with trouble, even put one in trouble, all to keep one out of trouble' (Judith Butler). Time ago 8 Hours via Buffer
- @AlisonConnolly1 nah, you can pass the pop quiz and ignore the advice in real life. I know all about that. Time ago 8 Hours via TweetDeck
- @AlisonConnolly1 ah well, i ignored a veritable mountain of good advice as a law student. how to make advice viscerally connect? mystery. Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter Web Client
Follow @osgoodeIFLS on twitter.
- Gendering Civil Liberties: A Symposium
- What We Do
- Who We Are
- Join Us
- Visiting Scholars
Tagsabortion bedford Book book club canada CFP CFR choice cjwl conference conferences Criminal law discrimination Emory equality feminism feminist gender Hester Lessard jotwell judges law LEAF legal history marriage new in print NIP osgoode race religion Robert Leckey Ruthann Robson scc section 15 sexual assault sex work Slutwalk SSRN teaching Toronto twitter video Walsh women workshops